Hurray, my new tablet :D

Hello guys :D
i need an opinion hehehe xD
I bought this tablet at DinoDirect site:
2011111805425518.jpg

I'm really enjoying the tablet hehehe
What do you think of this tablet? Is a good tablet to play games and see movies?
Tell your opinions please.
thank you :D

well i think much better if you buy it on the mall rather than buying thru the internet. as what i've seen, many people complaining about dinodirect..
why don;t you buy samsung tablet or ipad or much better to buy motorola xoom!

Nice although personally I'm not really a fan of tablets, I just prefer having a keyboard connected to it as typing on tablets at least at a somewhat reasonable speed is almost impossible. Which is why I have a great Lenova netbook that can also work as a tablet, the best of both worlds although they are pretty pricey.

Looks the goods as far as a tablet is concerned. How much did you pay if you don't mind me asking?

Also why did you buy a tablet over a laptop for example?

Also why did you buy a tablet over a laptop for example?

I guess I don't get the tablet thing. I suppose it great for watching movies and such, but otherwise how productive can you be on a tablet as opposed to a netbook?

I guess I don't get the tablet thing. I suppose it great for watching movies and such, but otherwise how productive can you be on a tablet as opposed to a netbook?
Yeah I have a smartphone, a PC and a laptop. Why would I need something that misses out on some of the significantly better features of each of these products.

Nice!!! I recently got an iphone, but I didn't think of looking for rowing apps!!! The only apps I have are functional an default apps like Viber. But I am sure gonna check it out!