Performance Enhancing drugs.

I think drugs eventually will do you more harm than good, so keep clean!

Absolutely. What is the point in taking drugs if it makes you UNHEALTHIER? We know these drugs are highly acidic and cause systemic inflammation throughout the body. An otherwise healthy lifestyle will be negated by PHD.

Absolutely. What is the point in taking drugs if it makes you UNHEALTHIER? We know these drugs are highly acidic and cause systemic inflammation throughout the body. An otherwise healthy lifestyle will be negated by PHD.
I know what the point is for taking drugs. Most time just because it is there and they want to try it. Is almost the same as with beer, cigarettes. The only thing is that they are legal, and drugs are not. So, except for the health part, you can also go to jail for it. Another reason to stay clean.

I know what the point is for taking drugs. Most time just because it is there and they want to try it. Is almost the same as with beer, cigarettes. The only thing is that they are legal, and drugs are not. So, except for the health part, you can also go to jail for it. Another reason to stay clean.

I don't think they take performance enhancing drugs for the sake of it. They take the drugs because they want to gain an advantage over their competitors. Some people will do anything to win, even if it compromises their health.

I agree, but I was just talking in general why people take drugs. But anyway, it is bad for your health. So I would not do it ...

I agree, but I was just talking in general why people take drugs. But anyway, it is bad for your health. So I would not do it ...

Yeah, people take drugs for different reasons. A bodybuilder takes drugs to build muscle and a raver takes ecstasy to feel good and dance all night. I don't think recreational drugs can be paired with performance enhancing drugs.

The biggest mistake that people make in there live is the last part of your text : "I don't think recreational drugs can be paired with performance enhancing drugs." I worked to help a lot of people who started with the recreational drugs because they think it is harmless. But the jump to "the real stuff" is getting smaller. That is the biggest mistake you can make.

The biggest mistake that people make in there live is the last part of your text : "I don't think recreational drugs can be paired with performance enhancing drugs." I worked to help a lot of people who started with the recreational drugs because they think it is harmless. But the jump to "the real stuff" is getting smaller. That is the biggest mistake you can make.

Oh, I didn't mean performance enhancing drugs are harmless. I am absolutely against the use of performance enhancing drugs like steroids because I know the harm they will cause to the body, they are certainly not safe. I meant that people take recreational and PHD for different reasons.

I am glad you are against performance enhancing drugs, but I sure hope that you understand that so called "recreational" drugs can also do a lot of damage too your body and mind.

I am glad you are against performance enhancing drugs, but I sure hope that you understand that so called "recreational" drugs can also do a lot of damage too your body and mind.

Of course, although I believe cannabis can be a life-saver for some people with chronic illnesses and debilitating pain. I also think MDMA can be beneficial when used in a controlled environment for therapy. But I am generally against drugs, including the legal drug alcohol.

I take supplements to enhance my rowing performance but they are legal and natural supplements.