Rowing weather

shaun

What is your favourite type of weather when you are rowing on water. Obviously it's nice to row on a sunny day but there's something I like about rowing in the rain.

Do you like rowing in the rain or do you prefer to row in sunny weather?

I don't mind rowing in rain if it is just a minor drizzle. However if it pours then it can take all the fun out of rowing. I don't mind sunny weathers as long as it isn't too hot.

I don't mind rowing in rain if it is just a minor drizzle. However if it pours then it can take all the fun out of rowing. I don't mind sunny weathers as long as it isn't too hot.

I actually love it when the rain is torrential. I like the sight and sound of the rain drops splashing on the water. Rowing when it is raining heavy feels more 'hardcore', haha, it's hard to explain.

I don't like it too hot either, I prefer rowing in mild temperatures.

I am just like you. I love it when a little drizzle is coming down when I am rowing. I love the sound of rain, and rowing, so when you can combined the two I am in paradise.:)

Well it can really cay for me, and it just depends on the experience that I am going for. If it is relaxation I would like a nice breeze with a little sun, and if it has the birds out chirping that is all the better. If I have a bit of a workout in mind though, I would not mind having it a little more hot and getting more of a sweat. I would say that the former is more desirable, though. Thanks for sharing.