Walking On Water Video

Rowville

I believe this has already been debunked, but its still worth a look.

I really can't believe they actually went so far in the hoax to give this fake sport a name. Liquid Mountaineering.

That's pretty funny, their accents just make it even funnier, "you have to run very fast". I can't believe there were people stupid enough to actually believe this, I mean some of the clips look so fake, especially the one where he runs a good 5 metres into the water and he was hardly even running, just jogging.

That's pretty funny, their accents just make it even funnier, "you have to run very fast". I can't believe there were people stupid enough to actually believe this, I mean some of the clips look so fake, especially the one where he runs a good 5 metres into the water and he was hardly even running, just jogging.

The thing is that it looks so real but my mom just told me shes seen something like that back in her day and broke down the whole trick. Nonetheless, this is one of the better hoaxes I've seen.

Great video. Liquid Mountaineering. Too bad it's a hoax. I would love to know how they pulled off the illusion of running on water. The water resistant shoes were a nice touch.

I seen that video awhile ago, quite interesting. I also seen the video that debunked it, I wonder how many people believed it and tried it themselves, LOL.

What I think is funny is people actually thought this for real. Although it would be pretty epic if it were real. What would be even funnier is watching people trying to reenact this.

This one's pretty interesting and funny. And oh, I love the term they created, "Liquid Mountaineering." LOL This is epic! Too bad it's just a hoax.

It is a hoax for advertising. Companies create videos like this with the aim of going viral and promoting their business. Running on water is scientifically impossible.

Many companies and people have influenced public opinion with this illusion. It's a great trick and simplistic considering how it's done.

I must say, it's a great sight if done by a person known for dramatics.

This video is taking things too far. Did they really expect that people would believe in this stunt in this digital age? I am all for using creativity for advertising but it should also look genuine. This video doesn't cut for me, sorry!

There was probably something underneath the water. Years ago I remember a pic featured in the hello mag with a caption that said that after putting a platform underneath a woman satisfied her lasting dream of walking on water.