Weight training programme.

shaun

This is a simple and demanding weight training programme.

Squats 5 sets (heavy)
Pull ups 5 sets
Incline press ups 5 sets

Perform this routine 3 times per week for an excellent full body workout.

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I am not familiar with pull ups and incline press ups, though. How do you do that?

To do pull ups, hang from a bar and pull yourself up, it's that simple. You could even use a tree branch etc, improvise. To do press ups, lie flat on the floor, raise your body off the floor, resting on your hands and toes. Lower your body and push your body up.

To do pull ups, hang from a bar and pull yourself up, it's that simple. You could even use a tree branch etc, improvise. To do press ups, lie flat on the floor, raise your body off the floor, resting on your hands and toes. Lower your body and push your body up.

Thanks for enlightening me. I can easily do squats and pull ups but I have to work on the press ups. I'll update you :) Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for enlightening me. I can easily do squats and pull ups but I have to work on the press ups. I'll update you :) Thanks for sharing!

Press ups should actually be a lot easier than squats and pull ups. Squats are probably the hardest exercise in weight training.