Newbies Post Here

Hey Eirini, welcome to the forum!!! :) I was just as glad as you are, and I hope you are a rowing fanatic, or will be one soon!!! We have great members so feel free to ask any of us questions and we'll point you in the right direction!

Hey Eirini, welcome to the forum!!! :) I was just as glad as you are, and I hope you are a rowing fanatic, or will be one soon!!! We have great members so feel free to ask any of us questions and we'll point you in the right direction!
I used to be a rower. I quit some time ago but as you know, rowing is something that stays permanently in mind. I'm still a huge rowing fan :D

That is very inspiring!!! :) I know that once I quit rowing it will definitely stay in my mind too. I've hard many good experiences with rowing - some are funny and some are just really beautiful, and I think it has changed who I am today.

I think I sound crazy whenever I express my love for rowing but it really changed my life. :) I'm a bit sad that you quit rowing, but I think there's a saying that goes "all good things come to and end". Not sure where it will take me, but I'll enjoy it all I can at the moment. :)

That is very inspiring!!! :) I know that once I quit rowing it will definitely stay in my mind too. I've hard many good experiences with rowing - some are funny and some are just really beautiful, and I think it has changed who I am today.

I think I sound crazy whenever I express my love for rowing but it really changed my life. :) I'm a bit sad that you quit rowing, but I think there's a saying that goes "all good things come to and end". Not sure where it will take me, but I'll enjoy it all I can at the moment. :)
I hope you'll never quit rowing. You seem so passionate about it :) I absolutely understand why you talk like that rowing. It's so...so addicting. Ah, and the feeling you have when you row is just perfect. Everything's perfect. Even the exhaustion after a race.

I'm a non rower but am interested in joining a novice team at my university. I've always enjoyed kayaking and indoor rowing machines. I also love watching races as I'm a New Zealander and as a nation seem to do quite well at the World Champs and the Olympics.

I just read the post of the poster before me and she said even the exhaustion involved after the race is part of what makes rowing so much fun. Hmm I'm a little worried as I get tired just seeing the athletes huff and puff after a race but I imagine there would be a rush of endorphins and a sense of accomplishment.

Hey guys,

I am new here and hope to contribute on a daily basis.

I love rowing and it has proven to be a great workout for me. I hope to continue and share my experience here.

Cheers,
Bryce

You don't sound crazy at all. Being passionate about sport is a good thing. I have taken time out of rowing in the past, mainly because of education and work commitments. I really miss rowing when I don't have the opportunity to do it. Nothing beats the first day back on the water after months of no rowing.

Well, hello. I'm also a newbie but I've been canoeing several times. It's a lot of fun and I'd love to learn more about it, especially considering I row at a pace that seems like I'm trying to beat a snail in a slow race.

Hi guys, am kev 29 years old, got my water rower a month ago using it for days I can't get out to the gym and general fitness,few of my hobbies include bjj,MMA,Thai boxing,cycling, and now of course rowing..

Hi everyone, I am new here. I like any sport that involves water. I am here more to learn about rowing and feel like I am part of the sport. Hopefully it will become something I can do in my leisure time someday.