Post your training regime!!!

nameless

Hi!!!

I would like everyone to post their training regime!

I row 3 times a week, from 5:00am to 7:00am, where I would then go to school. At school, I would have land training 4 times a week, which includes pushups, squats, and running up hills. Sometimes I would also have other random training such as boxing and sumo wrestling!

On the water, I we would train sprints and compete with other teams. We would also row different patterns of strokes, such as stopping and starting.

What do you guys have for your training?

I usually row around 4 to 5 times a week on a rowing machine for about 30 to 45 minutes depending on if I'm going to do weight lifting that day. I normally do weight lifting around 3 times a week to build muscle and increase my overall strength.

Nice!!! It makes me happy to know that people incorporate land training (rowing) in their regime!!! :) And I like your pic. :)

Sadly, I don't have access to water rowing at this point in my life so I have to settle for land-based rowing. I use a rowing machine 3 times per week. Two of the sessions are long (35-45 minutes) and one of the sessions is short (10 minutes). I also do weight training 3 x per week using basic movements like squat, pull up, press up etc.