What is your P.B. time for 1,000m indoor machines?

My personal best for 1km was about 8m 50s but I am relatively new to ergo training and I hope it will improve greatly in the future.

Oh ok, I'm doing it in just over 10 minutes.

I guess I'll have to aim for 8mins!

How long have you been rowing Gary?

only a few months, I got turned onto it by a friend who took it very seriously through high school.

good luck with your training mate, keep this thread updated with your results.

lol OMG Im nowhere near you guys :( Im not gonna share how long it takes me until I can do it in under 12 mins lol

lol OMG Im nowhere near you guys :( Im not gonna share how long it takes me until I can do it in under 12 mins lol

It took me a few years to break the 12 minute barrier. Keep training and you should gradually improve your time if you have a good training protocol. My best time for 1000 meters is 8 minutes 10 seconds. I did that 2 years ago, I can get close to my personal best but I haven't managed to break it.

As long as you work hard you will get a low PR in time. Mine is sub 4 minutes around a 1:58 split. I'm a competitive rower so it isn't impossible to break 8.

I broke my personal best and the 8 minute barrier a few nights ago - my time was 7.54. I'm not sure why I broke my personal best because I wasn't feeling too good before the exercise. It's strange how you can pull off a personal best when you are not feeling at your best. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?

I broke my personal best and the 8 minute barrier a few nights ago - my time was 7.54. I'm not sure why I broke my personal best because I wasn't feeling too good before the exercise. It's strange how you can pull off a personal best when you are not feeling at your best. Has anyone else experienced this or is it just me?
hello my 1,000m pb on concept2 is 3:57.6. I'am 59yrs old and this is not a good time I'm 253 of 362 on concept2 rankings. Go to http://log.concept2.com/rankings.asp
and put your age in to see what times you should be doing.