Would like to know more about it?

Rowing works your arms strength, teamwork and collaboration, and coordination. Although I am not fairly good at rowing, I plan to get better by improving these three elements. Watching rowing on television is really entertaining and motivating!

I have decided to at least getting into rowing indoors. I just moved to Boston and love watching the rowers out on the Charles River. It looks really fun. For now rowing at the gym will have to do.

Rowing is an amazing sport to partake in because it works out the whole body and if you row outdoors, you can explore many different bodies of water that you could never reach on foot.

I would definately agree on that, I mean rowing machines alone give you a full body workout as well as giving you a high intensity cardio workout at the same time. I really can't think of a single better way to get a workout than rowing, it really is just an amazing movement that really keeps you fit and healthy.

I would also recommend hitting an ergo and doing some running before you begin to get into the sport fully, it is very demanding physically and if you get in the deep end you will struggle to keep up with a crew.

Yea, it's definitely a sport that worth looking into and getting into. Although, you should do some preparation before you start, get some good exercise and get fit.

I would also recommend hitting an ergo and doing some running before you begin to get into the sport fully, it is very demanding physically and if you get in the deep end you will struggle to keep up with a crew.

:) Unless you are the person in stroke... then you get to set the pace and the rest of the crew has to follow you. ;)